Monday, February 11, 2013

Fine and Dandy

  

It's been so long since my last post! Life has been very hectic lately. I received a promotion at work, so I'm now the manager of the restaurant! It's been a really big change, both in terms of hours I work and amount of stress. It's been making time to take photos for the blog especially hard, but I'm really working on settling into a routine so I can fit in the things I love with the things I have to do (work!)

So for right now all I have are these kind of boring inside outfit pictures. I do love this outfit though, it's one I wear quite frequently. It's perfect for winter as it has lots of cozy layers! It also looks really cute with these amazing vintage feather hats I found two weekends ago:


Divine! See you soon!! <3

5 comments:

  1. This outfit is the perfect mix of ladylike vintage and classic punk - love it! What a knack for tailoring you have too :)

    <3 Megan
    http://kiddotv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your promotion and the feather hats looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that outfit is lovely - the sheep are really cute :) Congrats on the promotion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit you look adorable!
    xo Ilana @ My Modern Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a sucker for animal sweaters ^_^
    I love how you layered it. And those vintage
    Headpieces are adorable--what a find!

    Congrats on the promotion!

    Erica // Sweets & Hearts

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...