Saturday, January 5, 2013

Winter Sunset

 
 
 

For a while I really fell out of buying and wearing vintage. Now I'm really eager to get back to collecting, which prompted me to buy this gorgeous floral dress. I was a little unsure about it at first, but after wearing it a few times I'm really in love. The empire waist is pretty different from most of my other dresses and the florals have easy colors to match.

Tomorrow is my husband's first full day off with nothing to do in a very long time! He's got a really fun day planned for us and I can't wait! I think I'm going to give photo-an-hour a try...I really love reading other bloggers' versions of that post so I think it might be fun!

See you soon! <3

4 comments:

  1. The flowers are so cheerful for winter! Enjoy your day together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much ^.^ I love winter but sometimes even I get a little dragged down by the slushier, more bitter parts...it helps to stay cheerful!

      Delete
  2. Such a lovely dress - I particularly like it with those tights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've been wearing these tights a ton since I got them...they go with everything!

      Delete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...