Sunday, January 13, 2013

Colors of the Earth

 
 
 
 
 
 

This sweater dress was a recent thrifting find. Extremely comfortable, like-new shape, and in my current favorite color (beautiful forest green) meant I couldn't wait to buy it and wear it. I always feel very at home in Earth tones, so it's pretty easy to build an outfit around them.

I'm also trying out these new glasses that I got from Firmoo.com. I've never had any frames in this sort of style before, so even though I love the look of them I'm pretty unsure about whether or not they work for my face. What do you think?

I'm going antiquing today and there's a special piece that I've got my eye on to add to my collection...May the antiquing forces be with me!

See you soon! <3

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much ^.^ I love my hair much more now that it's short. when it was long I was always kind of "blah" about it!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...