Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Air at Dusk




I was definitely tricked by the weather...we had our week of winter and now we're back up to spring temperatures. We're also fighting with daylight as we attempt to tune our schedules into the new time of sunset, thus these pictures turned out less than ideal. Although I did like something about shooting a little too late. Dusk is a wonderful time of day, very under appreciated. A whole different sort of light plays across everything, makes you see things in a whole new way.

See you soon <3

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm quite jealous haha. It's getting really cold here. We just had our first snow of the year.

    Anyway, you look beautiful! And I really like that backdrop too. The combination reminds me of little red riding hood.

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much! <3 I would trade you, I am really really looking forward to cold weather! bring on the snow. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...