Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Style Elements :: Animal Sweaters


 Rebecca of The Clothes Horse


Bonnie of Flashes of Style


Mallory of Ready Two Wear


Kaylah of The Dainty Squid (of all her outfits, this is my all time favorite!)


Coury of Fancy Treehouse



And last (and possibly cutest ever), this amazing Raccoon dress that Kathryn made!


from Kitsune-kun
 
Animal print sweater but a million times better because it's a whole dress! To die for!

This post came about because I had the good fortune to stumble across two adorable animal sweaters of my own, finally! I can't wait to style them up now that I have a few days off to actually wear nice clothes.

See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...