Monday, December 17, 2012

River Fox

 



 



Skirt (Dress) \\ Sifted Cocoa Dress, Modcloth
Sweater \\ Old Navy
Tights \\ Target
Boots \\ Pink Basis
Necklace \\ Forever 21

Orange was a color I was a little bit  afraid of, so I was glad when I was able to get this dress from Modcloth on sale. It gave me a chance to experiment with orange in a way that felt kind of comfortable. When I stumbled upon this fox sweater, I knew the orange was meant to be! Now I look forward to trying it out more, it's very cozy and fun.

See you soon! <3

5 comments:

  1. What a cute combo! I love that fox sweater - you look adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thank you! it's easy to look cute in animal sweaters I think haha

      Delete
  2. I also love the fox sweater! (As a side note, I saw it first on your photo in the modcloth style gallery)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I'm so glad you stopped by then! thank you!

      Delete
  3. This sweater is TOO amazing, I wish I had snagged one!

    Also, congrats on being one of the winners of my Firmoo giveaway! I couldn't find an email for you so please email me at elanakat@gmail.com as soon as you can so I can give you the voucher code before it expires next week :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...