Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornamental

Yay, December is finally here! Now I can begin to prepare for Christmas in earnest and people won't think I'm quite the huge Christmas nerd. I'm so excited about our Christmas tree this year. He's lumpy and lopsided and totally natural and I love him.


My favorite ornaments:







This was the ornament for our first kitty, Klaus, who sadly passed away last Christmas. <3


And our first Christmas together. 


Lucy the Christmas Kitty has been a little too excited about the tinsel on the tree...But my husband insisted we have it, so I'll be spending the holiday season following after her picking up the stray bits.

Have you started decorating for the holidays? It's just one of my favorite things in the world.

See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...