Sunday, December 9, 2012

Lazy Sunday Instagram Roundup #4


Making a lot of progress on my bone projects lately... these are some of the materials I'm working with.


The new portion of the river we found     \\    I love the way the light comes in our bedroom in the afternoon


My husband seemed excited to mess around with the sewing machine!         \\           Cuddle time :)


A finished product... more pics soon!              \\           Delicious mojito from my work Christmas party!


I got these awesome shoes from Modcloth's black Friday sale! They're so snazzy.

My username on instagram is 1finefeline, or you can check out my profile on the web here!

See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...