Friday, December 21, 2012

Lazy Days and Snow!


Sweater \\ Forever 21
Skirt \\ Forever 21
Tights \\ Sock Dreams
Boots \\ Gift

I was thrilled to wake up yesterday and see snow. After three years in Louisiana without a glimpse of one of my favorite things, I've been hoping every day for a big blizzard. Well, I wouldn't call it big or a blizzard, but I'll take whatever I can get! Taking pictures was quite an affair because it was super windy. Big gusts kept coming up and surprising us!

Yesterday also happened to be a pretty slow day for me, which gave me an opportunity to show you a typical lazy day outfit. When I don't have anywhere to go or errands to run I just throw on the comfiest things I own. It probably goes without saying that I love my Super Cat sweater and wear it any time I need to feel cozy.
See you soon! <3

3 comments:

  1. We had snow too but I didn't have a cute sweater like yours to keep me warm! :)
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you... I love anything with kitties on it ^.^

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, you are just adorable! I love your hair!

    whiskey for breakfast

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...