Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wednesday Nature Walk :: Panes of Glass












 Necklace \\ Forever 21
Sweater \\ Old Navy
Skirt \\ Vintage
Belt \\ Target
Shoes \\ Thrifted

Yesterday's nature walk was a lovely one. There was still a nip in the air, but not so much that I couldn't stand having my coat off. The lake was still and calm and there were icy fragments on the banks.  We even found a new trail that leads down to a different part of the river.

I really love this outfit... My biggest shortcoming in terms of putting outfits together is how narrow-minded I am about colors that work together. I was even unsure about pink/red, which seems like a fairly basic combination. It encouraged me to try every combination before I dismiss it in my head.

See you soon! <3

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your tights!!! I'm obsessed with patterned tights... well, tights in general actually:) I have a similar pair but in white and their my favorite!
    TessaLynn

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...