Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Style Elements :: Winter Gloves














My most favorite thing about winter is the ability to wear layers upon layers of gloves, scarves, hats, and muffs. I'm the person you see bundled up when it's 50 degrees and probably not cold enough for a scarf simply because I can't wait to wear them! There are a lot of fashionable options for warm hands besides the (tried and true) basic knitted mittens. I absolutely love all of these... hint hint, husband! 

See you soon! <3

2 comments:

  1. I love mittens and gloves! i just got a new pair of "flippy" gloves - they are pink with kitty faces and ears! then you can flip the face back they they are fingerless gloves - so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some flippy ones too! they're definitely the ones I wear the most...mine aren't kitties though, that would make them so much awesome-r! :D

      Delete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...