Thursday, November 1, 2012

Outfit Post :: Blue and White







My husband and I took advantage of the beautiful weather yesterday during our Halloween date to go to one of our favorite places. We live pretty near a park with a big lake surrounded by woods and trails. It's a beautiful place, and although it's no Maine, it will do until I can get there. :)

I've been seeing white tights around a lot lately, and I've personally never been sure that they work on me. I bought a pair from Sock Dreams and gave them a try and I think it went okay. I'm trying to get into using unusual colors in my outfits though, so I'll keep trying. I've also got my eyes on a few pairs of colored tights, which is even more foreign territory for me!




See you soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...