Wednesday, November 28, 2012

First Winter Chill







Yesterday was the first day that it's really felt like winter is here. There was a frosty chill in the air and my breath came out in those wonderful little clouds. So exciting! This outfit felt perfect for the day...I found this great skirt at a vintage store that was going out of business. It's so perfect and in absolutely amazing shape! The sweater is vintage as well...they seem like they're made for each other.

On a side note, my pixie cut is getting to a state where it's pretty annoying. The length is so in between that it's requiring a lot of upkeep to put it in a decent shape! I'm very tempted to go back to my Jean Seberg length.... it was the easiest length ever!


See you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...