Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Colors of Fall

Fall has finally come into full swing in our neck of the woods! Although winter is my favorite season, fall is a very close second. I simply love when the leaves change and we can get ready for Halloween and Thanksgiving, two awesome holidays!

I wanted to make a jack-o-lantern post, but I just couldn't wait to carve pumpkins this year...so I did it a little too early! My jack-o-lanterns are already molding up a bit, so it's likely they won't see Halloween. Instead, I thought I'd give you a little tour of the fall colors around here.









For more fall pumpkin goodness, three of my favorite blogs have great pumpkin patch posts up right now!

Check out Olive My Love, Kitsune-kun, and The Clothes Horse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...