Monday, April 25, 2011

Hello, hello!

Wow, time has flown by me. I realize it's been quite a while since my last post. I'm quite busy with the final two weeks of school and then I hope to be back in the saddle again. So I guess I'm stopping by mid-hiatus to let you know about the hiatus! Haha! A little inspiration for ya:

reconstructed vintage lace dress

blooming leopold

and of course, always dreaming of things for my wedding, which I am planning for next summer. :)

Vintage Wedding

by Carl Zoch

I love love love this image...the dress, the setting, the style....gorgeous!

vegas_vintage_wedding-4wtmk

by Kristen Joy

I hope you all enjoy these next few weeks as we transition into summer.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. What pretty pictures! It seems like everyone in the blogosphere (and beyond) is busy, be it school, work, or just getting randomly tired! I guess it's just one of those times of the year.

    http://mint-and-sugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...