Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flowers of Spring

We've entered a bit of a cold snap here which is sad! Fortunately the sun is due to return for this weekend. I'm having a big barbecue around here, so I'm glad to hear the warm weather is returning.

3.29.11 | Flowers of Spring

I really loved this outfit. It felt great as a late 50s early 60s college girl in spring...I tend to get really excited about outfits I feel cute in! Hah! I'm not sure it photographed as well though.

3.29.11 | Flowers of Spring

This stump in our yard grows mushroom and flowers all around it. It's kind of like a little forest! I imagine if fairies lived in our yard, this would be the perfect spot.

3.29.11 | Flowering Oxalis

Panorama

One more shot from our panorama shoot. :)

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those pants are amazing!! I love them.
    That last picture is so neat... it looks like it could be an album cover or something!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...