Sunday, March 6, 2011

Catching Up

3.3.11

3.3.11

The black pair of my lovely corduroy 50s pants, from last week. They were great to wear! People seem pretty confused by high-waisted pants. It's kind of funny. :)

3.3.11

The last few days it's been a rainy, chilly mess here. In heavy rain our backyard turns into a swamp. Oh well, it is Louisiana after all!

3.3.11

Today we spent some of our Mardi Gras break with my dad. I really like this vintage sweater. It has great heart details.

3.6.11

3.6.11

3.6.11

3.6.11

3.6.11

The rain has made all the mosquito hawks come out. When you walk through the grass, 15 will fly up in all directions! I know they're harmless but they freak me out with their long bodies and floppy legs. Yuck!

Blue Cheese Steak/Mango Salad

A while ago for dinner, we had steaks along with this delicious mango salad. The recipe came from over at My New Roots, an amazing food and nutrition blog. It was simple and refreshing. Tomorrow I'll be making some of that Nutella-Banana bread I mentioned last post, so I will have that delicious recipe for you soon!

Lazy Klaus

The kitty was so relaxed he didn't even realize it a little later when he stuck his tail in that candle and set it on fire! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. :) What's on your mind?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...